Weatherization – Apply for Services
Income Eligibility Guidelines
To view the income eligibility guidelines for the Weatherization Assistance Program, click here.
Apply for Services
If you are interested in applying for weatherization assistance, you must complete an application. Applications will NOT be processed unless all information is provided by the client. Please use the checklist below to ensure that you have provided all of the required documents, if they are applicable to your household.
Income documentation for the last 30 days is required for everyone who is 18 years or older.
All income must be dated within the last 30 (thirty) days from date on application.
- Employment Check Stubs
- Social Security Award Letter
- Workers Comp. Letter
- Disability Award Letter
- TANF Letter
- Pension Letter
- Retirement Letter
- Unemployment Printout
- Notarized Declaration of Income
- All Other Household Income except for income included here.
- Name, General Information, and Date of Birth for Each Person Living in the Household
- Utility Bill
- Current Electric bill, including a 12 month billing and usage history
- Current Gas bill, including a 12 month billing and usage history
- Current Propane bill
- Landlord Agreement with signatures and date if residence is rented
- COMPLETE CCSCT WAP APPLICATION 2021
- All attached forms complete with signature and date
All financial assistance is made based upon Federal Guidelines and Regulations of Poverty. All assistance is subject to the availability of funds.
Attention: The Community Services and Weatherization Programs are both housed in the same office building in Uvalde. If you need Utility Assistance, please contact the 830-278-3699. If you need Weatherization Assistance, please contact 830-261-5514.