CCSCT is a private non-profit community action agency established in 1965 as part of the Economic Opportunity Act. CCSCT currently serves 23 counties in South Central Texas through a wide array of community programs and services. CCSCT lives its mission each day, which is to empower families and individuals to achieve self-sufficiency by eliminating barriers through innovative programs and strong community partnerships.
CCSCT is looking for employees who are interested in accomplishing our mission and want to make an impact in our communities. While each position has its own unique rewards, each employee also has access to an excellent benefit package, which may include:
- Competitive Pay
- New Hire Incentive
- Referral Incentive
- Health (includes a $677 monthly contribution to a plan of your choosing)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Medical Transport Benefits and HealthJoy with 24/7 Teledoc
- Supplemental Insurances including Long Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Birthday Leave
- 15 Paid Holidays
- 403B Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Training and Professional Development Opportunities
CCSCT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.