Home & Rental Assistance – Apply for Services

Income Eligibility Guidelines

To be eligible for TRBA, applicants are required to have an income less than or equal to 80% of the Area Median Family Income (AMFI), as defined by HUD. Click here to view income limits by county.

Apply for Services

If you are interested in applying for housing assistance, you must complete an application.

2021 TBRA Application -English

Applications can also be picked up at any COMMUNITY SERVICE OFFICE 2021 or at the Weatherization office located at 400 A South Getty in Uvalde, Texas, 830-278-3699.

Once a completed application is received and eligibility has been determined, applicants will be placed on a wait list and called for an interview as funding becomes available.